Description & Documents
The classic look of a wooden rolling library ladder has never gone out of style. QuietGlide™ has brought these ladders within reach for many for their libraries, pantries, walk-in closets, retail stores, wine cellars and kitchens. We take pride in QuietGlide™ as the best example of hearing and responding to your needs. We have improved the function, affordability and availability of rolling ladders in the industry.
- 16" radius curved rails will ONLY work in conjunction with the swivel upper guide ladder hardware kit (QG700, QG710, QG720 series)
- Curved rails work in conjunction with roller-style rail brackets (QG201 or QG202 series brackets)
- Powdered coat finish easily resists rust, corrosion and marring
- Fits wall width 35-1/2" x 35-1/2" (see specs for detail layout and sizes)
- Designed for inside 90° corners only
- Wood ladder available in a variety of wood types and sizes (purchased separately)
- Made in the USA
- Additional rails and components needed for complete system installation: options include 8' rails, 6' rails, 4' rails, horizontal brackets, vertical brackets, end stops, splice kits, extra ladder support rungs (if needed) and tap
- Please see the "Installation Instructions" below for selection help
Dimensions: 60" wide x 1" diameter (bent at 16" radius)
Brand Name: Quiet Glide
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.