Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding screen door latch from Prime-Line is constructed from stamped steel and comes plated in a rugged zinc finish. It features a spring-activated mechanism that maintains a firm hold for your door and ensures long lasting use. This latch also has a non-handed design for versatile mounting options and comes with a black Plastic finger tab, a diecast keeper and all necessary mounting screws for fast and easy installation.
- This sliding screen door latch is constructed from stamped steel. It features a spring activated latch and a non-handed design. This latch includes black Plastic finger tab and a diecast keeper.
- Zinc-plated steel construction with black Plastic finger tab
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Mortise-style installation with spring-activated latch
- Includes two 4 x 5/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- One latch included per package
- Comes with 1/2" reach
- Latch Dimensions: 2" W x 2-1/4" H
Dimensions: 2" W x 2-1/4" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Size: 2 - 2 7/8 Inches
||Accessory Type: Door Latch
|Compatible with Door Type: Sliding Screen Door
||Material: Stamped steel housing
|Overall Width: 2 inch
||Overall Length: 2.25 inch
|Includes: 1 internal latch and spring
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.