Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These sliding screen door latch strikes from Prime-Line are constructed from durable diecast metal, providing an excellent hold for your patio door. They feature an adjustable, surface mount design that allows for versatile mounting options. These latch strikes are used by many sliding screen door manufacturers and include all necessary fasteners for quick and convenient installation.
- This screen door latch strike is constructed from diecast. It features an adjustable surface mount design. This style strike is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers.
- Diecast metal construction
- Adjustable design provides versatile installation
- Surface-mounted design used by many sliding screen door manufacturers
- Includes four 4 x 3/4" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- Two strikes included per package
- Slotted mounting holes provide for multiple applications
- Latch Strike Dimensions: 7/32" W x 1-3/16" H x 5/16" T
Dimensions: 7/32" W x 1-3/16" H x 5/16" T
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Size: 1/8 to 1 15/16 Inches
||Accessory Type: Latch Strike
|Compatible with Door Type: Sliding Screen Door
||Material: Diecast construction
|Overall Width: 0.2187 inch
||Overall Length: 1.5 inch
|Includes: 2 strikes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.