Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These sliding screen door latch strikes from Prime-Line are constructed from durable diecast metal plated in a bright zinc finish, providing an excellent hold for your patio door. They feature an adjustable, surface mount design that allows for versatile mounting options. These latch strikes also feature a tapered nose and a deep reach and are used by many sliding screen door manufacturers. All necessary fasteners are includes for quick and convenient installation.
- This screen door latch strike is constructed from diecast and comes in a zinc plated finish. It features a tapered nose and deep reach design. This latch strike is used with A-202 style flush latching handles.
- Zinc-plated diecast construction
- Features slotted screw holes for easy adjustment to latch
- Features a tapered nose and a deep reach design
- Compatible with A202 flush latching handle
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Two strikes included per package
- Slotted mounting holes provide for multiple applications
- Latch Strike Dimensions: 5/16" W x 1-5/16" H x 5/8" projection
Dimensions: 5/16" W x 1-5/16" H x 5/8" projection
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Size: 1/8 to 1 15/16 Inches
||Accessory Type: Latch Strikes
|Compatible with Door Type: Sliding Screen Door
||Material: Diecast construction
|Overall Width: 0.3125 inch
||Overall Length: 1.3125 inch
|Includes: 2 strikes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.