Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These sliding screen door latch strikes from Prime-Line are constructed from stamped steel and come plated in a bright zinc finish. They feature a surface mount design with a slotted mounting hole, allowing for versatile application and adjustment. This style of strike is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers and includes fasteners for quick and easy installation.
- This sliding screen door latch strike is constructed from stamped steel. It features a surface mount design. This style strike is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers.
- Zinc-plated, stamped steel construction
- Surface-mounted design used by many sliding screen door manufacturers
- Includes two 6 x 5/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- Two strikes included per package
- Slotted mounting holes provide for multiple applications
- Latch Strike Dimensions: 5/8" W x 1-1/8" H x 9/16" projection
Dimensions: 5/8" W x 1-1/8" H x 9/16" projection
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Size: 1/8 to 1 15/16 Inches
||Accessory Type: Latch Strikes
|Compatible with Door Type: Sliding Screen Door
||Material: Stamped steel
|Overall Width: 0.625 inch
||Overall Length: 1.125 inch
|Includes: 2 strikes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.