Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This latch and pull assembly from Prime-Line is constructed from extruded aluminum and comes with an anodized finish. It features a non-handed design for versatile mounting options and requires a mortise-style installation. This particular latch and pull model is a perfect fit for Trimview screen doors.
- This latch and pull is constructed from aluminum. It features a non-handed design and is ready for mortise installation. This style latch and pull is used on Trimview screen doors.
- Anodized finish aluminum construction
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Mortise-style mounting fits Trimview screen doors
- One 8 x 5/8" and two 8 x 3/4" Phillips, flat head, sheet metal screws provided
- Includes inside and outside pulls and two-piece latch assembly
- Mounting holes are spaced 3" center-to-center
- Pull Dimensions: 9/16" W x 3-3/4" H x 1" projection
Dimensions: Latch Dimensions: 2-1/4" W x 3-3/4" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
|Type: Screen Handle (only)
|Size: 3 - 5 Inch Hole Center
||Accessory Type: Latch & Pull
|Compatible with Door Type: Sliding Screen Door
||Material: Aluminum and plastic components
|Overall Width: 2.25 inch
||Overall Length: 3.75 inch
|Includes: Latch and pull handle set
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.