Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding screen door pull from Prime-Line is constructed from anodized aluminum and features an adjustable, surface-mounted design, providing versatile and convenient installation. This style of pull is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers and includes all necessary mounting screws.
- This sliding screen door pull is constructed from anodized aluminum. It features a surface mount design for easy installation. This style pull is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers.
- Anodized finish aluminum construction
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Surface-mounted design used by many sliding screen door manufacturers
- Adjustable mounting holes for easy installation
- Includes two 8 x 7/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- One pull included per package
- Pull Dimensions: 9/16" W x 4" H x 1" projection
Dimensions: 9/16" W x 4" H x 1" projection
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Type: Screen Handle (only)
|Size: 3 - 5 Inch Hole Center
||Accessory Type: Door Pull
|Compatible with Door Type: Sliding Screen Door
||Material: Extruded aluminum
|Overall Width: 0.5625 inch
||Overall Length: 4 inch
|Includes: One pull
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.