Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This screen door pull from Prime-Line is constructed from durable black Plastic and includes a security lock feature for an added measure of safety for your home. The non-handed design can be used on left or right sliding doors. This pull requires a mortise-style installation and is a perfect fit for Anjac sliding screen doors measuring 1/2" thick.
- This pull is constructed from black Plastic and includes a security lock feature. The non-handed design can be used on left or right sliding doors. This mortise installation fits on Anjac doors.
- Black Plastic construction
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Mortise-style mounting fits on 1/2" thick Anjac doors
- Spring-loaded lock and security lock feature provide extra security
- Complete with security lock feature
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One pull set included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3" center-to-center
- Pull Dimensions: 2-3/16" W x 3-3/4" H x 3/8" T
Dimensions: 2-3/16" W x 3-3/4" H x 3/8" T
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Type: Screen Handle (only)
|Size: 3 - 5 Inch Hole Center
||Accessory Type: Latch & Pull
|Compatible with Door Type: Sliding Screen Door
||Material: Plastic and steel components
|Overall Width: 0.375 inch
||Overall Length: 3.75 inch
|Includes: Latch and pull handle set
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.