Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen door roller assemblies from Prime-Line feature a 1" diameter, center-grooved wheel with quality, steel ball bearings for smooth and quiet operation. They come affixed to a durable steel housing for stable movement of your sliding door and include a heat-treated, high tension wire spring. This particular style of roller can be mounted to the top or bottom of your screen door and is used by several different manufacturers.
- This sliding screen door roller comes affixed to a heat treated, high tension steel spring. It features a center grooved steel ball bearing roller. This roller can be mounted to the top or bottom of your screen door.
- Durable steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, wire spring
- Steel ball bearings provide smooth, quiet operation
- Can be used as a top or bottom mount roller for screen doors
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- Two roller assemblies included per package
- Spring Tension Roller Assembly Dimensions: 3/8" W x 2" L
Dimensions: 3/8" W x 2" L
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.