Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding screen door latch from Prime-Line is constructed from stamped steel and comes plated in a rugged zinc finish. It features a spring-activated mechanism that maintains a firm hold for your door and ensures long lasting use. This latch also has a non-handed design for versatile mounting options and comes with a black Plastic finger tab, a diecast keeper and all necessary mounting screws for fast and easy installation.
- This sliding screen door latch is constructed from stamped steel. It features a spring activated latch and a non-handed design. This latch includes black Plastic finger tab and a diecast keeper.
- Zinc-plated steel construction with black Plastic finger tab
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Mortise-style installation with spring-activated latch
- Includes two 4 x 5/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- One latch included per package
- Comes with 1/2" reach
- Latch Dimensions: 2" W x 2-1/4" H
Dimensions: 2" W x 2-1/4" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.