Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These sliding screen door latch strikes from Prime-Line are constructed from durable diecast metal plated in a bright zinc finish, providing an excellent hold for your patio door. They feature an adjustable, surface mount design that allows for versatile mounting options. These latch strikes also feature a tapered nose and a deep reach and are used by many sliding screen door manufacturers. All necessary fasteners are includes for quick and convenient installation.
- This screen door latch strike is constructed from diecast and comes in a zinc plated finish. It features a tapered nose and deep reach design. This latch strike is used with A-202 style flush latching handles.
- Zinc-plated diecast construction
- Features slotted screw holes for easy adjustment to latch
- Features a tapered nose and a deep reach design
- Compatible with A202 flush latching handle
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Two strikes included per package
- Slotted mounting holes provide for multiple applications
- Latch Strike Dimensions: 5/16" W x 1-5/16" H x 5/8" projection
Dimensions: 5/16" W x 1-5/16" H x 5/8" projection
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.