Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This screen door latch and pull from Prime-Line is constructed from durable black Plastic and includes a 2-9/16" steel latch to provide a firm hold for your sliding door. It features a non-handed, mortise-style mount that can be used on left or right sliding doors and is designed for roll-formed aluminum screen doors including Superior brand doors. This latch assembly comes complete with self-tapping screws for quick and easy installation.
- This black Plastic constructed handle is non-handed for left or right directional sliding doors. Perfect for roll formed steel doors. Includes self-tapping screws for quick and easy installation.
- Black Plastic construction with 2-9/16" steel latch
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Mortise-style installation fits on Superior aluminum doors and others
- Screws are 6 x 5/8" Phillips, flat head, machine type
- Includes two self-tapping screws for quick and easy installation
- One latch and pull assembly included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3" center-to-center
- Latch and Pull Dimensions: 2-1/4" W x 3-5/8" H
Dimensions: 2-1/4" W x 3-5/8" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.