Prime-Line Brass Finish Passage Door Spring Latch and Strike
Model Number: E2281
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This latch bolt set from Prime-Line offers sturdy, metal construction with a beautiful, brass-plated finish. It features a square corner faceplate with a spring-loaded design and accepts a 9/32" square spindle. This latch set is intended for inside use and works well on older style passage door locksets.
- Replacement Passage Latch Mechanism for Spindle Style Knobs
- Brass-plated finish
- Spring latch used for old-style spindle knobs on interior passage doors
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One latch and strike unit included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 1-5/8" center-to-center
- Strike Dimensions: 2-3/8" W x 2-3/16" H
Dimensions: Latch Dimensions: 1" W x 2-1/4" H x 2-3/8" backset
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.