Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These mailbox lock replacement cylinders from Prime-Line are constructed of durable diecast and steel components finished in a bright nickel plating. The lock cylinder contains brass pins, plated steel cams and a steel spring clip. The direction turned to open is 90 degrees; counter clockwise, and it locks in the downward position. This particular model fits Jensen and General mailboxes.
- 5-Pin Mailbox Lock Fits Jensen or General Mailboxes
- Nickel-plated steel and diecast construction
- 5-pin tumbler design with clockwise locking rotation
- Left angle locking position with 90° turn radius
- Compatible with apartment-style, commercial and cluster mailboxes
- Can be used as a replacement for Jensen and General gang boxes
- Two keys included for convenience
- One lock set included per package
- Mail Box Lock Dimensions: 13/16" cam x 19/64" deep
Dimensions: 13/16" cam x 19/64" deep
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.