Mobile Home Jack
Model Number: Mobile_Home
Menards® SKU: 1850770
Everyday Low Price: $39.99
You Save: $13.00
Sale Price Good Through 03-15-2014
Description & Documents
Utility jack is used for many purposes that require a high compression strength in a limited space. There are H-style plates on top and bottom with a 3 inch outside diameter and an 11 gauge steel tube. It's made from the same nut, screw and tubing as our building columns.
- Galvanized top and bottom plate embossed to prevent dishing
- Flush adjusting steel nut with pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure
- Inside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel, with adjusting holes 3" apart. Outside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel. Double carriage bolt and nut for added safety
- Immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion
- Tested to 18,000 lbs at max extension
Dimensions: Adjusts from 1'0"-1'3"
Brand Name: TAPCO
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.