Mobile Home Jack
Model Number: Mobile_Home
Menards® SKU: 1850770
Description & Documents
Utility jack is used for many purposes that require a high compression strength in a limited space. There are H-style plates on top and bottom with a 3 inch outside diameter and an 11 gauge steel tube. It's made from the same nut, screw and tubing as our building columns.
- Galvanized top and bottom plate embossed to prevent dishing
- Flush adjusting steel nut with pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure
- Inside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel, with adjusting holes 3" apart. Outside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel. Double carriage bolt and nut for added safety
- Immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion
- Tested to 18,000 lbs at max extension
Dimensions: Adjusts from 1'0"-1'3"
Brand Name: Akron
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Mobile Home Jack
|Color / Finish: Red
||Column Shape: Round
|Column Design: Mobile Home and RV Stabilization
||Overall Diameter: 3 inch
|Overall Height: 16-Dec
||Overall Length: 4-1/4 inch
|Overall Width: 7-1/4 inch
||Safety Load: 18,000
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.