Utility jack is used for many purposes that require a high compression strength in a limited space. There are H-style plates on top and bottom with a 3 inch outside diameter and an 11 gauge steel tube. It's made from the same nut, screw and tubing as our building columns.
- Galvanized top and bottom plate embossed to prevent dishing
- Flush adjusting steel nut with pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure
- Inside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel, with adjusting holes 3" apart. Outside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel. Double carriage bolt and nut for added safety
- Immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion
- Tested to 18,000 lbs at max extension
Dimensions: Adjusts from 1'0"-1'3"
Brand Name: TAPCO
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.