Description & Documents
When we set out to develop our wood barn sash, we wanted to create a sash with a traditional appearance that would incorporate modern assembly methods and would be easy to maintain for the end user. We started by using a traditional profile with 2-3/8" wide stiles and top rail and the traditional wider 3-3/8" bottom rail. In the past, most barn sashes were assembled using staples on the face, in the corners and small wood glass stops which were then stapled again on the face. This created unsightly fasteners that had to be filled before the sash could be stained or painted. We designed our sash so that the glass would be installed in the assembly process with the bars, creating a fastener-free face for easy staining and painting. We also inset the edge fasteners so that each sash can be trimmed up to 5/8" per side to adjust for your opening.
- Features an unfinished pine wood sash ready to be stained or painted
- Single pane glass with real divided lites offers superior elegance
- Fixed sash with no nailing flange is ideal for shops, sheds, storage areas and garages
- Features a 1-1/8" thick sash frame for strength and style
- Can be trimmed up to 5/8" on all sides for excellent flexibility in installation
- Offers a beautiful glass lite layout of 2 panes wide x 3 panes high
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: Sash: 22" W x 41-5/16" H
Brand Name: Northview Windows and Doors
|Width: Up to 24"
||Height: 36-1/2" to 46"
|Frame Width: 22 inch
||Frame Depth: 1.12 inch
|Frame Height: 41.31 inch
||Lite Configuration Per Sash: 6 lite, 2x3
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.