Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This crank-style handle from Prime-Line offers excellent torque for the easy opening and closing of your windows. It features diecast metal construction and is available in a clean, white finish. The universal design of this crank handle has a bore size of 3/8" and a 2-11/16" projection, allowing it to be used by a variety of window manufacturers.
- Casement Operator Crank Handle White Finish with 3/8" Inside Diameter
- White-painted, diecast zinc construction
- Provides torque for easy window operation
- Fits casement operators used by a variety of window manufacturers
- One handle included per package
- Casement Operator Crank Handle Dimensions: 2-11/16" projection and 3/8" bore size
Dimensions: 2-11/16" projection and 3/8" bore size
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.