Prime-Line 2-Pack Diecast Universal Casement Operator T-Handles with 5 Adapters
Model Number: H3885
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These T-handle operators from Prime-Line feature diecast zinc construction available in three finishes: white, aluminum and Driftwood. They are designed to replace most casement operator handles and unlike standard crank handles, will not interfere with drapes, blinds, curtains or any other style of window covering. These particular handles boast a universal fit with an assortment of five spline inserts, allowing them to adapt to almost any casement operator. The included sizes are 9/32", 5/16", 3/8", 3/8" (extra deep) and 11/32".
- Universal Tee-Crank Handles, with 5-Pair of Spindle Adapters for Jalousie and Casement Window Operators
- Zinc diecast construction
- Ideal for window casement and jalousie operators
- Available in three finishes: Driftwood, aluminum or white
- Special universal inserts fit several spline sizes
- Does not interfere with blinds, shades and shutter
- Includes two handles and five pairs of inserts
Dimensions: 9/32", 5/16", 3/8", 3/8" (extra deep) and 11/32" bore sizes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.