Prime-Line 3" Bronze Diecast Casement Operator Crank Handle with 11/32" Bore
Model Number: H3686
Everyday Low Price: $6.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.77
Your Final Price: $6.22
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This crank-style handle from Prime-Line offers excellent torque for the easy opening and closing of your windows. It features diecast metal construction and is available in a classic bronze finish. The universal design of this crank handle has a bore size of 11/32" and a 3" projection, allowing it to be used by a variety of window manufacturers.
- Casement Operator Crank Handle Bronze Finish with 11/32" Inside Diameter
- Bronze-painted, diecast zinc construction
- Provides torque for easy window operation
- Fits casement operators used by a variety of window manufacturers
- One handle included per package
Dimensions: 3" projection and 11/32" bore size
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.