Prime-Line Aluminum Diecast T-Handle Jalousie Operator with 3 Links
Model Number: H3557
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This jalousie operator from Prime-Line is constructed from diecast metal and boasts a modern-looking, aluminum finish. It features an assortment of links, offering three different lengths for versatile installation. This operator also features a center position crank handle and hardened steel drive gears for maximum operating power. The non-handed design will replace most jalousie operators and can be used for either right or left-handed applications.
- Louver Window Operator, Aluminum Finish, Non-Handed with 3 Link Assortment 3-5/16", 3-5/8", and 4-5/16" Long
- Aluminum diecast construction
- Designed to replace most jalousie operators
- Non-handed can be used on either left or right side
- Hardened steel drive gears
- Links measure 3-5/16", 3-5/8" and 4-1/4" long
- One operator and three links included
Dimensions: 5/8" W x 4-3/4" H base
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/18/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.