Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This crank-style handle from Prime-Line offers excellent torque for the easy opening and closing of your windows. It features diecast zinc construction and is available in an elegant, stone-colored finish. The design of this crank handle and the 3/8" bore size make it a perfect replacement for older styles of Andersen brand casement operators, but it can also be used on a number of other brands.
- Andersen Crank Handle 3/8" Bore Size, Stone Finish
- Replacement crank for Andersen casement windows
- Zinc diecast construction with stone finish
- Swivel-style crank handle
- Large bell base fits operator cover shape
- One handle included per package
- Crank Handle Dimensions: 3-1/8" projection and 3/8" bore size
Dimensions: 3-1/8" projection and 3/8" bore size
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/0/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.