Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These T-handle operators from Prime-Line feature diecast metal construction available in two colors: bronze and white. They are designed to replace most casement operator handles and unlike standard crank handles, will not interfere with drapes, blinds, curtains or any other style of window covering. These handles have a 3/8" diameter bore and are supplied with set screw fasteners to ensure a secure mount.
- Casement Operator Tee Crank Handle with 3/8" Inside Diameter
- Zinc diecast construction
- Available in two finishes: Bronze and white
- Fits casement operators used by a variety of window manufacturers
- Does not interfere with blinds, shades and shutter
- Two handles included per package
- Casement Operator Tee Handle Dimensions: 2-3/8" W x 3/4" H with 3/8" bore size
Dimensions: 2-3/8" W x 3/4" H with 3/8" bore size
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.