Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This utility compression spring from Prime-Line is constructed from 0.120-gauge, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. It offers superior strength and long lasting tension. This spring is designed specifically for hanging porch swings and features an internal clip compression mechanism. This particular type of spring measures 7-3/4" in length and 1-9/16" in diameter and has a weight capacity of 352 pounds.
- Utility Compression Spring Used for Hanging Swinging Porch Swings, Internal Clip Compression, 352 lb. Capacity
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.120-diameter wire
- Maximum weight capacity is 325 pounds
- Intended for suspending porch seats from ceiling rafters
- Contained spring uses opposing compression wires
- One spring included per package
- Porch Swing Compression Spring Dimensions: 1-9/16" diameter x 7-3/4" long
Dimensions: 1-9/16" diameter x 7-3/4" long
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.