Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These compression springs from Prime-Line are constructed from 0.054-gauge, heat-tempered, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. They offer superior strength and long lasting tension. These springs measure 3" in length by 9/16" in diameter and can be used on toys, equipment, tools and for a variety of other household applications.
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.054-diameter wire
- Maximum weight capacity is 12.9 pounds
- For general use on toys, equipment, tools and more
- Can also be used for a variety of household applications
- Two springs included per package
Dimensions: 9/16" diameter x 3" long