Prime-Line 1-1/16" x 5-1/2" Steel Hobby Horse Extension Spring
Model Number: SP9625
Variation: Nickel Plated
Everyday Low Price: $9.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.10
Your Final Price: $8.89
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This hobby horse spring from Prime-Line is constructed from 0.125-gauge, heat-tempered, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. It offers superior strength and long lasting tension. This spring features a single loop, open-ended design and measures 5-1/2" in length by 1-1/16" in diameter. This type of spring can be used to replace most hobby horse springs and works for a variety of other household applications.
- Nickel Plated Spring Steel Used for a Variety of Household Applications. Outside Diameter: 1-1/16", Length: 5-1/2"
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.125-diameter wire
- Single loop, open-ended design
- Maximum weight capacity is 48.2 pounds
- For general use on toys, equipment, tools and more
- Can also be used for a variety of household applications
- One spring included per package
- Made in USA
- Hobby Horse Extension Spring Dimensions: 1-1/16" diameter x 5-1/2" long
Dimensions: 1-1/16" diameter x 5-1/2" long
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.