Prime-Line 1-1/16" x 5-1/2" Steel Hobby Horse Extension Spring
Model Number: SP9625
Variation: Nickel Plated
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This hobby horse spring from Prime-Line is constructed from 0.125-gauge, heat-tempered, spring steel wire plated in a bright nickel finish. It offers superior strength and long lasting tension. This spring features a single loop, open-ended design and measures 5-1/2" in length by 1-1/16" in diameter. This type of spring can be used to replace most hobby horse springs and works for a variety of other household applications.
- Nickel Plated Spring Steel Used for a Variety of Household Applications. Outside Diameter: 1-1/16", Length: 5-1/2"
- Nickel-plated steel construction
- Made from durable, 0.125-diameter wire
- Single loop, open-ended design
- Maximum weight capacity is 48.2 pounds
- For general use on toys, equipment, tools and more
- Can also be used for a variety of household applications
- One spring included per package
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 1-1/16" diameter x 5-1/2" long