Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This handle set from Prime-Line features sturdy, anodized aluminum construction and comes finished in black with woodgrain strips on the inside pull. With its surface-mounted design, this model requires no mortising for installation, and it includes a separate lock insert to allow for instant reversibility to accommodate left or right sliding doors. All mounting screws are included with this package, making for quick and convenient installation.
- Black aluminum construction with anodized finish
- Surface-mounted design with no mortising required
- Separate lock inserted into base permits instant reversibility
- Fixed, anti-lift key resists unauthorized entry by outside manipulation
- Retracting lock prevents damage to keeper and lock assembly
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One handle set included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 4-15/16" center-to-center
Dimensions: 1-1/2" handle projection
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.