Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This handle set is Prime-Line's most versatile locking unit available. It accommodates seven different hole spacing patterns from 3" to 6-7/8" and several in between. The 3-15/16" hole spacing is designed for use with mortise lock installations using Adam Rite and W&F mortise locks. This handle set also offers durability and security for your home with its diecast construction and keyed locking system.
- Black diecast metal construction
- Universal applications with multiple screw spacing
- Seven hole spacing patterns (3", 3-1/2", 3-15/16", 4-15/16", 5-5/8", 6-7/8")
- Outside handle type with hook-style latch
- Includes keyed locking mechanism
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Includes outside pull, locking cylinder and two keys
Dimensions: 3" to 6-7/8" hole center-to-center
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.