Prime-Line 6" Mill Aluminum Sliding Door Handle Set
Model Number: C1014
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding patio door handle set from Prime-Line mounts on the surface of the door frame, requiring no mortising for installation. It is designed with a hook-style latch that inserts directly into the doorjamb, eliminating the need for a strike. This handle set is constructed from extruded aluminum and comes with an anodized finish for improved weather resistance. It fits on Ador and HiLite brand doors and includes all necessary fasteners for quick and easy installation.
- This sliding door handle set is constructed form extruded aluminum. It features wood grain feature strip and the handle latches into the doorjamb. There is no strike necessary and it is designed for Ador/HiLite doors.
- Extruded aluminum construction with anodized finish
- Hook-style latch latches into door jamb with no strike required
- Surface-mounted handles designed to fit Ador and HiLite doors
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One handle set included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3-7/8" center-to-center
Dimensions: 3-1/4" W x 6" H