Prime-Line 3-1/2" Aluminum Sliding Door Handle Set with Wood Pull
Model Number: C1016
Variation: Aluminum Diecast
Everyday Low Price: $43.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $4.84
Your Final Price: $39.15
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This patio door handle set from Prime-Line combines attractive styling with durability and added security for your home. It is designed to be surface-mounted with no mortising required for fast and convenient installation and features sturdy diecast construction with an authentic wood pull for a comfortable grip. This model boasts a universal design and includes a two-way strike and steel hook to replace most similar styles of handle sets.
- This handle set is constructed from diecast and features a steel hook. It includes a 2 way diecast strike. This universal design replaces most surface latch sets.
- Aluminum diecast construction with wood handle
- Steel hook latches into two-way diecast strike
- Replaces most surface-mounted latch sets with no mortising required
- Mounting fasteners included for easy installation
- One handle set included per package
- Keeper Dimensions: 1/2" W x 2-1/4" H x 1/2" D
Dimensions: Mounting holes are spaced 3-1/2" center-to-center
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.