Prime-Line 3-11/16" Steel Vertical Keyway Mortise Lock with Fasteners
Model Number: E2013
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This mortise lock assembly from Prime-Line features a steel-constructed housing and hook, providing added security for your home. It includes a round end faceplate and an adjustable hook projection for versatile installation. This particular model is commonly used by W&F as well as many other similar styles.
- Sliding Glass Door Mortise Latch Mechanism with Rounded Edge Face Plate and Vertical Keyway Fits W and F Doors and others
- Steel construction with 3-11/16" hole center-to-center
- Mortise-style latch mechanism with rounded-edge faceplate
- Spring-loaded hook with adjustable projection
- Used by W&F
- Features a vertical keyway
- One lock unit included per package
Dimensions: 1/2" W x 3-11/16" H x 1-1/8" D
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.