Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This patio door roller from Prime-Line is constructed from steel and features a tandem wheel design for superior stability. It comes with an adjustable steel housing assembly, providing your sliding door with easy mounting and smooth, quiet operation. This style roller is used by several patio door manufacturers.
- 1/4" Tandem Steel Ball Bearing Rollers Adjustable Steel Housing Dimensions: Thickness, 3/4", Length, 3-1/8", Height, 1-1/32"
- Tandem roller design with adjustable, steel housing
- Minimum height of 1-9/32"
- Side mounting hole matches 1/4-20" machine thread
- Fitted with 5/16" wide x 1-1/4" diameter, concave, steel wheels
- One roller assembly included per package
- Tandem Roller Assembly Dimensions: 11/16" W x 3-1/8" L x 1-1/32" H
Dimensions: 11/16" W x 3-1/8" L x 1-1/32" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
||Accessory Type: Roller
|Compatible with Door Type: Sliding Patio Doors
|Overall Length: 3.125 inch
||Includes: 1 roller assembly, Ball bearings, Two 1-1/4 inch tandem wheels, Concave edge wheel
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.