Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This roller assembly from Prime-Line boasts a universal design with a 1-1/2" steel ball-bearing roller. The adjustable diecast housing assembly provides versatile application and smooth operation while maintaining stability and long lasting use. This particular model is used by Fleetwood, Fullview and many other glass door manufacturers.
- Sliding Glass Door Roller Assembly 1-1/2" Outside Diameter x 1-1/2" Length, Steel Roller with Adjustable Diecast Housing
- Adjustable, diecast metal housing
- Fits Fleetwood, Fullview and many other glass door manufacturers
- Top mounting hole matches 10-32" machine thread
- Side mounting hole matches 1/4-20" machine thread
- Fitted with a 5/16" wide x 1-1/2" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- One roller assembly included per package
- Roller Assembly Dimensions: 13/16" W x 1-1/2" L x 1-3/16" H
Dimensions: 13/16" W x 1-1/2" L x 1-3/16" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.