Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This patio door roller from Prime-Line features hardy steel construction and quality ball bearings for lasting durability. It offers an adjustable steel housing assembly, providing your sliding door with smooth and quiet operation. This model is used specifically by Air Control, Howmet, Krestmark as well as many other glass door manufacturers.
- Adjustable, steel housing with 1-1/2" minimum height
- Used by Air Control, Howmet, Krestmark and many other glass door manufacturers
- Top mounting hole matches 10-32" machine thread
- Fitted with a 5/16" wide x 1-1/2" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- One roller assembly included per package
Dimensions: 3/4" W x 2-5/8" L x 1-3/8" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.