Prime-Line 2-5/8" x 1-9/16" Adjustable Steel Ball Bearing Roller Assembly with Steel Wheel
Model Number: D1860
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This patio door roller from Prime-Line features hardy steel construction and quality ball bearings for lasting durability. It offers an adjustable steel housing assembly, providing your sliding door with smooth and quiet operation, and it is used specifically by Keller as well as many other patio door manufacturers.
- Sliding Glass Door Roller Assembly, 1-1/2" Outside Diameter Steel Ball Bearing Roller with Adjustable Steel Housing
- Adjustable, steel housing with 9/16" minimum height
- Designed to fit several manufacturers doors
- Used by Keller and other glass door manufacturers
- Top mounting hole matches 10-32" machine thread
- Side mounting hole matches 1/4-20" machine thread
- Fitted with a 5/16" wide x 1-1/2" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- One roller assembly included per package
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 3/4" W x 2-5/8" L x 1-1/8" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.