Prime-Line 2-3/8" x 1-1/4" Adjustable Steel Ball Bearing Roller Assembly with Steel Wheel
Model Number: D1541
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This patio door roller from Prime-Line features hardy steel construction and quality ball bearings for lasting durability. This model offers an adjustable steel housing assembly, providing your sliding door with smooth and quiet operation. It is used specifically by Bloomberg&trade as well as many other glass door manufacturers.
- Sliding Glass Door Roller Assembly with 1-1/4" Steel Ball Bearing Roller x 2-3/8" Length, Fits Blomberg™ Doors and Others
- Adjustable, steel housing with 13/16" flare width
- Used by Bloomberg™ and other glass door manufacturers
- Top mounting hole matches 10-24" machine thread
- Side mounting hole matches 1/4-20" machine thread
- Fitted with a 5/16" wide x 1-1/4" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- One roller assembly included per package
Dimensions: 11/16" W x 2-3/8" L x 1-1/4" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.