Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding door roller from Prime-Line features hardy steel construction and quality ball bearings for lasting durability. It offers an adjustable steel housing assembly, providing your sliding door with smooth and quiet operation. This model is used by several glass door manufacturers.
- Sliding Glass Door Roller Assembly with 1-1/4" Steel Ball Bearing Roller Used by Several Patio Door Manufacturers
- Adjustable, steel housing with 1-1/2" minimum height
- Used by several patio door manufacturers
- Top mounting hole matches 10-32" machine thread
- Fitted with a 1-1/4" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- One roller assembly included per package
- Roller Assembly Dimensions: 3/4" W x 2-5/8" L x 1-3/8" H
Dimensions: 3/4" W x 2-5/8" L x 1-3/8" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.