Prime-Line 5-3/4" Adjustable Steel Ball Bearing Tandem Roller Assembly with Steel Wheels
Model Number: D1607
Menards® SKU: 4312163
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This roller assembly from Prime-Line is constructed from steel and offers quality steel ball bearings in both wheels. It features an adjustable steel housing and a tandem design that provides your sliding door with smooth and quiet operation. This model comes complete with fasteners, providing quick and easy installation.
- Sliding Glass Door Roller Assembly 1-1/4" Outside Diameter Tandem Steel Ball Bearing Rollers with Adjustable Steel Housing
- Tandem roller design with adjustable, steel housing
- Side adjustment system fits on wood doors
- Fitted with a 5/16" wide x 1-1/4" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- One roller assembly included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 5-3/4" center-to-center
Dimensions: 11/16" W x 4-5/8" L x 1-3/16" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.