Prime-Line 2-Pack 5/16" x 1-1/4" Steel Ball Bearing Concave Rollers with 5/8" Axles
Model Number: D1765
Everyday Low Price: $7.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.88
Your Final Price: $7.11
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This pair of sliding door rollers from Prime-Line offer hardy steel construction and a center-grooved design for stability. They feature quality ball bearings and come standard with a unique built-in axle, providing your sliding door with smooth, quiet operation. This package also includes an axle pin for roller replacement into many types of slip-style housings.
- 1-1/4" Outside Diameter Steel Ball Bearing Rollers with Axle
- Concave, universal design with durable, steel construction
- Used to replace rollers in non-riveted, slip-style housings
- 7/32" wide axle pin and 3/8" wide hub
- Yellow zinc-plated finish
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- Two rollers included per package
- Roller Dimensions: 5/16" wide x 1-1/4" outside diameter
Dimensions: 5/16" wide x 1-1/4" outside diameter
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/9/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.