Prime-Line 2-3/8" x 1-21/32" Adjustable Steel Ball Bearing Roller Assemblies with Steel Wheels
Model Number: D1750
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This patio door roller from Prime-Line features hardy steel construction and quality ball bearings for superior strength and lasting durability. It offers an adjustable steel housing assembly, providing your sliding door with smooth and quiet operation. This particular model is used by several glass door manufacturers.
- 1-1/2" Steel Ball Bearing, Used by Several Glass Door Manufacturers Housing Size: Thickness, 11/16" Length 2-3/8" Height 1-1/2" Thickness 13/16"
- Adjustable steel housing with 1-21/32" minimum height
- Overall thickness from flare to flare is 13/16"
- Used by several glass door manufacturers
- Top mounting hole matches 1/4-24" machine thread
- Side mounting hole matches 1/4-20" machine thread
- Fitted with a 5/16" wide x 1-1/2" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- One roller assembly included per package
Dimensions: 11/16" W x 2-3/4" L x 1-21/32" H