Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This patio door roller from Prime-Line features hardy steel construction and quality ball bearings for superior strength and lasting durability. It offers an adjustable steel housing assembly, providing your sliding door with smooth and quiet operation. This particular model is used by several glass door manufacturers.
- Adjustable steel housing with 1-21/32" minimum height
- Overall thickness from flare to flare is 13/16"
- Used by several glass door manufacturers
- Top mounting hole matches 1/4-24" machine thread
- Side mounting hole matches 1/4-20" machine thread
- Fitted with a 5/16" wide x 1-1/2" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- One roller assembly included per package
Dimensions: 11/16" W x 2-3/4" L x 1-21/32" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.