Prime-Line 6-Pack 1-1/2" x 7/32" Diecast Screen Frame Plunger Latches
Model Number: PL7925
Everyday Low Price: $4.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.55
Your Final Price: $4.44
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These window screen plunger latches from Prime-Line are constructed from durable diecast metal. They feature a spring-loaded design and snap-on cap that provide easy installation and a firm hold for your aluminum screens. These latches are intended to be used on 3/8" or 7/16" thick aluminum screen frames.
- Spring Loaded Diecast Plunger Latches Hold Aluminum Frame Screens into Window Frames Nylon Caps
- Diecast base with 7/16" long, black plastic cap
- Nylon plunger holds aluminum frame screens into window frames
- Snap-on style for easy installation
- Spring-loaded mechanism complete with compression spring
- For new installations see drill bit L5626
- Six plungers included per package
Dimensions: 1/8" inside diameter x 7/32" outside diameter x 1-1/2" long
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.