Prime-Line 12-Pack Diecast Mill Finish Screen Clips with 1/16" Offset
Model Number: PL7731
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen clips from Prime-Line are constructed from diecast metal and come plated in a bright, zinc finish to resist corrosion and provide superior durability. They are intended to secure screens, storm windows and storm door panels but can also serve a number of other purposes. These clips feature a 1/16" offset design ideal for low profile or flush mount applications and include mounting screws for quick and easy installation wherever needed.
- Diecast Clips Used to Secure Window Screens, Storm Windows and Storm Door Panels
- Zinc-plated diecast construction
- Sturdy build designed to secure storm windows and storm door panels
- Can also be used to hold screen frames
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- 12 clips included per package
Dimensions: 1/16" offset
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.