Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These window screen plunger latches from Prime-Line are constructed from durable plastic. They feature a spring-loaded design that provides a firm hold for your aluminum screens to their window frames. These latches are intended to be used on a 7/32" aluminum screen frame and are very easy to install.
- Spring loaded plunger latches hold aluminum frame screens into window frames.
- Sturdy plastic construction
- Fits 3/8" to 7/16" thick screen frames
- Snap-on, spring-loaded design allows for easy mounting
- For new installations, use L5628 drill bit
- Includes 7/16" long cap
- Six plungers included per package
- Plunger Latches Dimensions: 1/8" inside diameter x 7/32" outside diameter x 1-1/2" long
Dimensions: 1/8" inside diameter x 7/32" outside diameter x 1-1/2" long
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.