Prime-Line 6-Pack 3-1/8" Steel Screen Flat Tension Springs
Model Number: PL7758
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These tension springs from Prime-Line feature heat-treated steel construction for long lasting strength and consistent flexibility. They are designed for easy installation and help create a firm hold for your screen frames in their sliding window channels. These springs also feature a round top design and require two 3/16" holes drilled 3-3/16" apart for proper mounting.
- Tension Springs Hold Window Screens into Sliding Aluminum Window Channels. Requires (2) 3/16" Holes Drilled 3-3/16" Apart
- Zinc-plated steel construction
- Heat-treated, tension design
- Used to hold window screens into sliding aluminum screen channels
- Requires two 3/16" diameter holes drilled 3-3/16" apart for installation
- Six springs included per package
Dimensions: 3-1/8" long
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/23/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.