Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen tension springs from Prime-Line feature heat-treated, zinc-plated steel construction. They are designed to be corner-mounted to hold a window screen into a sliding aluminum window screen channel and can fit channels 5/16", 3/8" and 7/16" wide. No tools are necessary for mounting these springs, making for fast and easy installation.
- Heat Treated Steel Tension Springs Slip into 5/16", 3/8" or 7/16" Thick Screen Frame Mitered Corners to Hold Screen in Window Screen Channel
- Heat-treated, zinc-plated steel construction
- Corner-mounted, tension design fits 5/16", 3/8" and 7/16" thick screen frames
- No tools required for installation
- Six springs included per package
- Made in USA
- Flat Tension Spring Dimensions: 1/4" W x 2-3/4" L
Dimensions: 1/4" W x 2-3/4" L
Brand Name: Prime-Line
||Size: Over 2 Inches
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.