Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These plastic slide bolts from Prime-Line are intended to be used to replace damaged or worn out slide bolts found in storm window frame assemblies. They feature a spring-loaded design that allows for a window to be held open at various heights and provides additional security when in the closed position. This type of slide bolt can be used in storm screen frames and storm window frames using the triple track system. 20 left-handed bolts are included in this package.
- White plastic construction
- Used to replace damaged or broken tilt keys in storm window frames
- Specifically used in storm and screen frames using a triple track system
- Spring-loaded slide bolts hold window open at desired height and secure in closed position
- Left-handed design for left side applications only
- For opposite, right-handed counterpart see PL15310
- 20 slide bolts included per package
- Made in USA
- Nose Dimensions: 5/16" L x 1/4" H x 1/8" T
Dimensions: Overall: 1/4" W x 4" L x 5/8" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.