Prime-Line 15/32" Bore 160° Satin Nickel U.L. Listed Door Viewer
Model Number: U10347
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This door viewer from Prime-Line is constructed from solid brass and features a 160-degree range of visibility. This particular model fits a 1-5/16" to 2-1/8" thick wood or metal door and features a UL-listed glass lens for an added measure of safety for your home. This viewer installs quickly and easily into a 1/2" bore with its simple, screw-in design.
- 160 degree Door Viewer 1/2 in. Diameter Bore Fits Doors From 1-3/8 in. to 2 in. Thick, Satin Nickel Finish
- Modern, satin nickel finish
- Fits 1-5/16" to 2-1/8" thick wood or metal doors
- Mounting requires 1/2" diameter bore
- U.L. listed, quality resin lens provides 160° viewing range
- Easy to install
- One viewer included per package
Dimensions: 15/32" bore size
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.