Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These wardrobe finger pulls from Prime-Line are constructed from stamped steel and come plated in a bright nickel finish. They feature a 3/4" diameter and are easily installed with a press-in-place, friction fit design. These pulls are perfect replacement parts for many styles of wardrobe doors and function best in flush mount applications.
- These sliding screen door finger pulls are constructed from stamped steel. They come plated in nickel and measure 3/4 in. in diameter. This style finger pull requires no fasteners and install quickly.
- Nickel-plated, stamped steel construction
- Requires no fasteners and installs quickly and easily
- Easily installed with a press-in-place, friction fit design
- Four pulls included per package
- Finger Pull Dimensions: 3/4" diameter x 5/16" deep
Dimensions: 3/4" diameter x 5/16" deep
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.