Click image for a larger view.
Hover to zoom in.
Prime-Line 2-1/4" Steel Sliding Screen Door Latch
Model Number: A119
Variation: Stampted Steel, Black Plastic
Please wait while we perform your request.
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding screen door latch from Prime-Line is constructed from stamped steel and comes plated in a rugged zinc finish. It features a spring-activated mechanism that maintains a firm hold for your door and ensures long lasting use. This latch also has a non-handed design for versatile mounting options and comes with a black plastic finger tab, a diecast keeper and all necessary mounting screws for fast and easy installation.
- Zinc-plated steel construction with black plastic finger tab
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Mortise-style installation with spring-activated latch
- Includes two 4 x 5/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- One latch included per package
Dimensions: 2" W x 2-1/4" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.